Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday...

Hey there! Well, after a month of "A Post a Day!," I'm relieving myself of the everyday duty.  It has been fun, and has helped me to get on track.  And now that I am on track, I still plan to post in here at least 4 times a week, perhaps more, perhaps a little less...but will make the most of those posts, however many there are. 

I had a wonderful day on Sunday, at the Stockley Gardens Art and Craft show in Norfolk, Va.  There were many tallented artists, and just a gorgeous day to be out and about.  Also, my friend Denise Baldwin was there, showing her goodies, and I encourage you to check out her blog, she does great work!  http://oddimagination.blogspot.com/

Today found me very busy catching up with the class prompts for "Crafting My Best Life," which I keep talking about here in the blog.  It's been a wonderful journey, and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!  It's all about figuring out exactly who you are, what you value, and your mission in life.  Who's not been wondering about some or all of that their whole life long????

Enjoy!  Cyn

No comments: