Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday.

Well.  Working on some ideas...realizing I have a lot to say, but afraid to say it.  It's a matter of deciding whether or not to put yourself out there...in certain ways.  It's an exposure that could be good, or could go bad.  What is it they say, 'the road to Hell is paved with good intentions?'  I believe that, insomuch as the Hell spoken of might be other people!

People can bring you up, or drag you down...that's why it's so very important to surround yourself with the right people.  I'm still working on that...and am a bit of an island right now, but that could all change.  Very quickly.  I think it has a lot to do with attitude...and it is all based on HOPE.  And I hope very much to be progressing and doing better and better with my goals each day. 

All that being said, I'm fending off any immediate decisions about anything by working on some art!!!!  See you later, alligator.

Cyn

No comments: