Monday, October 11, 2010

Slow Monday.

Slow, because I stayed up late last night working on some art.  I really like how this one girl is turning out too! She's got pink hair.  Love it.  It was one I've had for a while, worked on it one day...actually I was teaching a student with this piece as the example.  Then, I never worked on it again til last night.  She only had a basic sketch for a face...but now she really looks like somebody! 
Oh...I'm taking a couple of online classes through something new called CRESCENDOH.  It's a site started by Jenny Doh, a well know editor-n-chief of Somerset Magazine.  I've signed up late for Jenny's class: "Crafting My Best Life," and early for Danita's class: "Free Motion Personas," where we will make an art quilt.  I am very excited about both.  In fact, when I saw the little video promoting 'Crafting My Best Life' I even cried.  It just felt like something I needed to do.  If you get a chance, check out the site here;  http://creativelab.crescendoh.com/

I have been a big fan of Danita for a very long time now.  I just love, love, love her work.  You can find her on etsy.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/danitashop

Ok, that's all for today.  I'll post some pictures tomorrow!  Take care, Cynthia

No comments: