Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, Monday...it's overcast again!!!

Yes, we got one sunny day this past Saturday (good thing my hubby got his golf in on that day!) and it's been gloomy and rainy again, ever since.  I don't really mind though.  I've been sick, then working on my studio---a major undertaking!!!---and I can see tons of green leaves on the trees outside my studio window flickering and moving in the wind....and that pretty much 'does it' for me.  I know they will all fall away soon, but I sure do enjoy the green lushness of it...the little dance they do, almost continually, every day, all day long.

It's funny...I have been so happy with the progress that's been made with the studio straightening, however, I woke up today with new eyes....seeing how I need to get rid of EVEN MORE STUFF!!!!  I just really want to get down to basics.  However, I don't want to throw perfectly good stuff away either.  So, I was thinking about putting together some 'party boxes' or something like that where you'd get a number of items to play with, and then auction it off on ebay.  Sounds like a great idea to me.  I might also list some stuff here on the blog.  Ok...well, that's enough gabbing.  I've got to get on with the cleaning effort!!!! 

Here's some photos for today...these are earrings that I made.  I especially love the ones with the watch faces!  The pair on the left has sold, and I wear the ones on the right.  I could always make more though, if anyone is ever interested!!!  :)  Enjoy!



I'll be back tomorrow!  Cyn

No comments: