Friday, October 22, 2010

Freaky Friday!!!!

Just kidding!  Hope it's not freaky!  I've been cleaning up the studio again this morning.  I started an online class by Danita...making an art quilt.  So....have been digging all manner of papers, fabrics, mediums and things out of all kinds of places...and as of this morning the place looked like a bomb went off!  But I am happy to say as of 1pm it's, looking much, much better.  Now if I could only get the rest of the house done!!!

It looks gorgeous outside today, I have the windows open, and it always makes the sweetest, freshest smell in my studio.  I need to try and make it into the great outdoors today! Have been cooped up in my studio for days, making fabric papers.

The papers are for the art quilt class.  I've had a lot of fun doing this, and it has kept me quite busy the last several days.  Below are some photos, the papers are just backgrounds, and are not actually done yet either...just to give an idea as to what fun I've been up to!

Take care and have a great weekend!  Cynthia

They all actually look better in person.  The photos came out a little wonky!

This is my favorite, I call it Chickie Paper, cause there's a little chick to the bottom left.  This might be the one I use for this particular project.

Planning on maybe adding a color wash or antique wash over this eventually.

No comments: