Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Katy-Did"

"Katy-Did"

Well, she finally got her finishing touches and she's ready to go.  I'll be posting prints of her for sale on ETSY soon.  It's literally killing me, I've got several other pieces that are nearly finished, they just lack that finishing touch of a word, some kind of message emblazoned upon them.  I think.  Sort of like the one above, where it just didn't seem finished until the last words were added.  Hopefully I'll come up with something for them soon.  They are all dying to get posted and be seen!  They say they want their day in the sun!  Yes, I'm talking to my paintings now.  (Twilight Zone music here).  Kookadoodledoo!!!

All my funny love, C

4 comments:

Unknown said...

don't know how I missed this one but I think it is my favorite! This is such a wonderful piece!

Unknown said...

Thanks D! Glad you like her, I had fun making her!

Kristin said...

Great to see your final results - the words make such a beautiful statement - it's really beautiful! AND I love the piece above too - so FAB! xo

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Kristin. I had a hard time deciding about putting the letters on it!!! But I always do when it comes to adding words to my paintings. Funny how I love to talk and write, but have trouble coming up with one or two words to put on a piece, and still not feel cheesy!!!