Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Detox, Exercise, and a New Diet!!!

(I wrote this last night -Tuesday, but was too tired to finish it!!!)

I am completely nackered after a day of, "trying something new!!!"  I've done juicing and I've done a small detox before by juicing, but it has been an extremely long time ago, and since I have developed a lot of bad habits that don't contibute to good physical (and mental) health, I'm doing a detox (to get rid of toxins in my body) and kick off A NEW AND MUCH HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE!!! 

In fact, I'm having a good time experimenting with food, cooking, doing research into healthier living, and basically doing a mix of things to see exactly what works and what will satisfy me for life....because it's really about a life change, not another failed diet.  Part of the experimentation is actually getting back to the spiritual, connecting with everything around me.  Enjoying different meditations, and realizing I'd like to write some of my own.  Getting inspired and inspiring others.

So, I hope to write here about my progess every now and then, giving some great recipies, tips, tricks, and tools to help inspire you to greater health in your own life.  Sometimes it's just nice to know you're not in it alone, and that others have gotten to a low points in their lives, or have gotten out of balance, but IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO GET EXCITED ABOUT LIFE AND TURN THINGS AROUND!

I hope you will take some time today and really look at and appreciate the food you are putting into your body.  Try to eat some raw foods in their natural state, close your eyes and really taste the goodness, appreciate the goodness, and thank it for the nourishment it is providing to your body.  And after you nourish your body, nourish your world and your spirit today in whatever manner you find most desirable.

Have a Great Day!!!
I'll be here again tomorrow!!!
Cyn

No comments: