Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mixed Media Art & Jewelry Classes

Mixed Media Art & Jewelry Classes
Click the classes offered link above to see all!

Something new!!!  I had a lot of fun making this one.  There's texture via modeling paste in the foreground and background...lots of collage flower items added in with my own painted flowers...all highlighted by chalks, which also helped to add depth to the piece.

YOU TOO CAN CREATE WONDERFUL COLLAGES....check out the classes link above!!!  Decide what you'd like to learn, then pop me an email.  originalcyn01@aol.com

 Make mixed media jewelry!!!


Learn to solder...make ornaments, fan pulls, and loads of other decorations for your home!


Learn how to free motion stitch and make these lovely little mini quilts...you need no previous knowledge of sewing or painting!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the best teacher! I love the techniques I have learned from you.

Hugs!
Denise

p.s. I own Sunshine! She is mine oh mine! I love her.

Unknown said...

U r so awesome!!! Thanks for your great comments! I get a little discouraged sometimes because there are not many comments here...but then I have to remember that I just have to go on singing my song whether anyone is listening or not. Though it is so nice to know that someone IS LISTENING!!! Hugs Back!!! Cyn