Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Still Cleaning, But Starting to TCB, too!!!

So, Resolution #2 - 'Takin' Care of Business'

Yes, my oh yes, the cleaning is taking an inordinate amount of time....because there is so much sorting to be done.  But the trick is to concentrate on the final goal.  Heck, I'm even doing a little redecorating in the mix!!!

And with the continuation of the cleaning, I am taking care of important business that I'd rather put off til the end of the world.  Today's business concerned a doctor's appointment and a dental appointment.  Next, nagging bills/disputes, trying to get money from people who have sold my products but failed to pay as of yet, finding out about getting my masters in teaching...and some other similar stuff. 

It can be overwhelming, beginning an overhaul (if you will) of one's life.  But the sooner you start, the sooner you'll be in a much better place, living the life you deserve:) 

P.S.  Also playing Vivaldi in the studio today.  No tv + Vivaldi = Mellow Me!!!  And it's really nice.  I cannot truly concentrate and focus on the tasks at hand with that tv constantly going, and don't like how addicted to it I have become.  It's developed into a bad habit.  And I was just learning the other day from the great and wise Dr. Phil, that you have to replace a bad habit with a good one, preferably, one that incompatible with the other.  Like, chewing your nails and taking up knitting.  You can't do one while you do the other = incompatible.

Just one more thing to chew on while we embark on changing our lives!!!

 Ok, one step at a time, on moment at a time, one day at a time!!!

All My Best,
Cynthia

No comments: