Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Mini Quilt Fairy, In Purples & Greens!!!

Here's the latest creation, finished several days ago.  She needs to be signed somewhere...it's all the little details that get me!  But I will add a sewn signature somewhere...and then send her in to be published.  That's one of my main focuses right now; getting things published.  So that's where I'm at, and what I'm up to!  Would love to hear thoughts and comments from anyone out there!  Next post will talk about the latest Art & Soul Retreat that just finished up here in Hampton, Va., this past Monday.
Take care.  Cynthia

3 comments:

VedaSun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VedaSun said...

Love it! So adorable...and I love the colors.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much...and thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll come back often!