Friday, May 27, 2011

Goddess Leonie...and all that includes!!!

I have discovered something new that has already helped me so very much.  It is Goddess Leonie and her E-courses, Kits, Meditations, Fear Releasing Techniques, the Goddess Circle and the like.  She is such a wonderful and inspirational woman; I am in awe of what she has accomplished. 

Goddess Leonie lives in Australia.  I found her through the "World-Changing Writing Workshop," that I am now taking.  She had a part in the workshop....which led me to her site.  I then found a plethora of help for everything that's been lacking in my life...on her site.  I have been amiss about my business life.  What to do, where to go from here???  Why are things not working out?  What avenue should I try next with my art?  Could I ever make a living writing and doing artwork?  Is that possible?

She has a kit for this.  A 149 pg. e-course complete with extras.  What's more;  it's REAL.  No hokey pokey; this lady is for real.  Her words are so inspirational all the time.  Her programs are full of material that is functional...not a bunch of fluffy talk.  Real, live tools to guide you into a better future.  The bonus...you are working with a goddess.  She is so sweet, caring and beautiful.  She is concerned about doing what's good and right for all...not just for one. 

So, I am very happy to be back in a circle.  I'm gonna share more stories about circles and groups I've been in before, in the future.  There is so much to be learned and shared.  WE ARE ALL CONNECTED.  Intimately.  Quite.

This is the link to the site.  Go check it out if you are so inclined.  It has been a wonderful addition to my life and I'm proud to present it here on the blog.  I think it could help a lot of us find our way and make our own paths to accomplishment. 

http://www.goddessguidebook.com/

With love and grace.  Cynthia

No comments: