Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New on My ETSY Shop!

Here's some fun stuff I just added to my ETSY....go check it out!



The bottom pieces are pretty old----sometimes I make things and they stay a while before I decide to part with them....for whatever reason!  The top one, which I'm sure you can tell, was done after I got better with painting.  It's about 1 1/2 years old.  I'm working on new stuff now....learning more about "painting" with my sewing machine onto fabric...and then watercolor type painting over that for even more depth and definition!  It's been a wild and crazy ride....and it's so fun to look back and see how far I've come!  I no longer 'have' to rely so heavily on photos and collage elements in my work....I now get to use them in new and different creative ways to ADD to what I'm doing.

Remember, you are never too old to start something new.  Do what you love, for hobby or work if you can, and eventually you will see parts of yourself shining through that you never realized were there.

Have a great day....Inspire and Be Inspired!!!
Cynthia

No comments: