Monday, July 9, 2012

Pretty Things Happening!!!

Hey hey there!  Pretty things happening over here:)  Just take a look:

I just love these BEAUTIFUL SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS!!!!  They are so much fun to play with.  I've made some wonderful bracelets and matching earrings and I think they are just gorgeous.  Have a try at it for yourself!!!  There are several online tutorials...and if there is enough interest, I'll give one of my own!!!


These are the bracelets I made.  I have to say that I found these bracelets on the internet in a shop that carries Buddhist type jewelry.  They are called "Shambala" Style Bracelets....and I just fell in love the first time I saw them. 

Then, I saw the movie, "Country Strong," and Gweneth Paltrow was wearing one----and it was SOOO PREEEETTTTTYYY!!!!  So, I thought I'd buy one on the ETSY site I saw it at.  Then I realized it was $50. plus dollars...and that I should just make one...or several, for that matter, cause I can do that!!!

PS.  ( let me just say right here...this is not some copyright infringement or stealing someone's idea...these type bracelets have been made for an incredibly long time now...it's a simple macrame braid and bead placement.)

Well, with me, one thing leads to another.  I bought some beads....and loved them so much I thought I should buy some more and make some bracelets to sell around here.  Like, who wouldn't want one...or several????  So, that's what I did and we'll see how it goes.  Maybe I'll end up being the GAUDIEST GAL AROUND....wearing all my bracelets at once...or maybe they'll sell out and I can pay a bill or two!!!:)  It's all good.  It's all good. 


So, here's my arm, with some bracelets on...I've kept the pink and blue...my fav's!  Hope you enjoyed the photos!!!!

Take care,

Cynthia





No comments: